Annually, our school district develops an improvement plan called the Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP). We are committed to engaging parents as an essential voice in our goal-setting process. Representatives from each school formed the 2018 LCAP Parent Advisory Committee (PAC). The PAC serves in an advisory role to inform the development of the next three-year LCAP, and we hope you will engage in the process.
Our next PAC meetings are coming up on the following dates in the SCSD District Office Board Room, 1200 Industrial Road, Unit 9 in San Carlos. All meetings are open to the school community.
How To Get Involved
- Get to know our goals. View the simplified 2017-2018 LCAP here or the full text here.
- Review resources from the California PTA here
- Attend a Site Council meeting at your school
- Reach out to your school principal
- Attend a PAC meeting
- Attend a School Board meeting. Once we gather input and finalize our plan, we will share our LCAP at public hearing in June.
- Annually, complete our strategic plan survey. Thank you to the families who completed this year's survey!
Please view the simplified version HERE